Saturday, August 18, 2012

MLB Caps but this can not ah

Has committed what a stupid mistake, also over the main city of the cattle family,MLB Caps, as well as the city's people!
Looked cold Mo slowly raised his right hand, the heart of the generals of all ethnic groups, also referred to the throat, they know that this hand will soon fall ...
Finally, high in the cold Mo's hand held to the highest, cheap nfl meal is necessary under the command twice muffled rang ...
Hear the this twice muffled, all is not toward the sound coming from the direction looked the next moment ... all mouth fell open in surprise Pakistan, in particular, of all ethnic groups generals, the inner l infinite hope.
The location of the station on the city's head, the original cow on behalf of, at this moment stands a particularly burly body, head to one of the strong Tauren higher than other cattle.
At the moment ... he was a look of anger, pointing to kick off the walls of cattle on behalf shouted: ? He said that would massacre, do you think he did not dare? Cattle breath or two, Tauren angry continued: Here, Tauren turned to me and shoved high sentence from the right hand shouted: Slowly played the voice said, and the Tauren fast jump the wall, the figure quickly disappeared behind the walls of the soon ...... the heavy door, in the crunch ... the open, look around, open the door It is that Tauren!
Smiling face out of the gate, the Tauren quickly came to the front of my face simple and honest smile on me; really, hehe ...... so, I have the door open to you, is you do not need to attack us pull! Puzzled look before Tauren do not know why, I always kind of deja vu, but this can not ah, in my eyes, the Tauren are a long way, in addition to the different body size, other I can not tell which one is which.
See my face of doubts, white and even soon see over, gently leans over my ear and whispered: I suddenly nodded his head, no wonder I feel familiar with it, this guy is from time to put out a large prison, still I rub two meals, and finally holding a big box of jewelry to go cow - Ben Niu you?
Looked a look of simple and honest smile, Niu Ben, do not know why,new york giants caps, my heart raised the feeling of a foreign land refresher, although we do not get along, but take so long to see him again when the heart actually was particularly cordial.
Smiled and nodded his head, I gently said: Blessings ......
Ben Niu happy nodded, smiled and said:

No comments:

Post a Comment