Friday, October 12, 2012

ultimate jerseys I first ran out of the lounge

e is a solemn silence.
Door slowly opened, Qiu guiding first walked down, followed by Anke Crewe Lee ... I mlb walk in the final. Every one walked down the outside is a huge burst of voices shouted the name of the person to us lunged. beside reporters have to give up an interview,rose basketball shoes, because no one can hear their own voices ... I patted mlb shoulders, calm breathing, bursting out with a smile on the face, strode to the patch of mine , belongs to the mlb, belong to our team, belonging to the motherland As far beyond the stage ...
For a good costume, I first ran out of the lounge, standing piece will never forget the stadium, listening to Shan Hu tsunami-like fans shouting my name, I was almost stiff - countless players fought for life scenes! lovely and respectable compatriots, I would like to thank you for giving me so hard to bear the honor,
?Only because there you have today, standing here, I have today, so the whole world looking up football, I do not know with you there will be nothing impossible?
I kissed the ring in hand, the look she sat, inhibition of live excitement, made a fist pointing her - although I did not see her, but I know that she must be in, I cry, cheering for me, waiting for me to dedicate to her the most precious of all,ultimate jerseys.
I ran slowly, and Anke joking, occasionally look at the opponents on the other half. Kaka, we met again, the way that we are most eager to meet Kaka, tell you Brazil team, we came ...
I played the most tedious, but the most intense half-court ball.
! but the key is no

No comments:

Post a Comment