Saturday, June 30, 2012

fake oakleys Kito Eisaku said

In mind.
Since you say, then I ask your boss good? Faced with such a little girl, no matter who's mood is not too bad, so I smiled and said: I have a number of vehicles would like to add a bullet-proof function, do not know if he could pick these live.
What kind of car? How many cars? I Carter, an age and I am almost young look of the smile came out from the office, casually, then I asked.
Do not ask this man the likelihood is that Kito Eisaku. I looked up and down a bit, would like to see this young man would dare ZTE will destabilize in the end what a unique place. Shaved heads, big eyes, thick lips, she is not high, a clean blue overalls, the hands holding a large wrench.
Are the Hummer, a total of twenty vehicles, changing for the better within a week, the money to double. I turned his head to the past, with a smile.
Since this Kito Eisaku car, I estimate that Sapporo was suddenly bought more than 20 Hummer, he must be very clear, so I said the same to tell him who I was. Not that I underestimate him, but into the store has not see that here there is something wrong, it seems a decent modification shop,oakley polarized sunglass, if that is the case,fake oakleys, it seems that there is no need to use force to deal with this Kito Wing for .
Kito Eisaku heard my words, the smile froze, and soon easily knocked next to a steel pipe with a wrench. Workers heard the sound was working and stopped working as they live slowly gathered around, and soon put my two hands around some iron sliding door of the front of the store to put down. The two men behind me see something bad, flashed a gun immediately stepped forward to stand in front of my body.
I laughed to poke two men, Kito Eisaku said: Kito monarch, if you take no less than this single business, even if I went to another shop, there is no need so afraid, we ZTE is speaking truth .
Well, you speak the truth? Tell you the truth no reason not to blackmail us. Kito Eisaku first girl pulled behind him, a look of disdain said.
Do not talk nonsense, when blackmail you? Today, we first meet, speak a total of less than ten, do not know which sentence to be considered to blackmail you? I said, funny.
Well, you do not tamper with the concept, ZTE will make us a month to pay one million yen, since you are a ZTE will, naturally can not get away. Kito Eisaku a bit excited: Do not think you have a gun can do whatever they want, we are not afraid, skill with me one-on-one bucket.
I sit and wait from the point of arms remove a cigar, then smiled and said: You said that ZTE will be a month to let you pay one million, I would think that not too much, your store is so large, the month's profit of at least more than three million before one million, is very small.
Here, I gently sucked a cigar, and then said: Moreover ZTE will have more business opportunities, said not allowed to pay is earned.
To talk nonsense, I Kito the Eisaku never like to listen to others, even the Yamaguchi-gumi is not OK. Kido the Eisaku looked at my two hands the gun, angry jack Road.
I smiled and said: you do not get angry, I

No comments:

Post a Comment